[OT] Ebay auctions on Pug parts CD-ROM

Hi there,

anyone knows the guy which sells a lot of spare parts CD-ROMs on ebay, nickname "motordisks" ?

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Hi once again !

I forgot to ask, for you guys which have such CDs here, do they cover LHD cars &/or french language as well ? I guess I have a pretty correct english, but I do appreciate french softwares as well, I guess you can see my point :-)

Of course, another point would be to get LHD-specific parts numbers, as you certainly assume, I don't really care about RHD-specific parts numbers :-)

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

The ones I bought (2 CD set) were in both French and English and covered LHD and RHD (including the variations for the Japanese market).

I can't see who I bought them from.

Ask the eBay seller the question.

Regards

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

Hi,

You also bought them from ebay ?

Done, waiting for answer.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

G.T wrote: || Hi there, || || anyone knows the guy which sells a lot of spare parts CD-ROMs on || ebay, nickname "motordisks" ? || || Regards, || G.T || snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr || 205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :

Salut, pour moins cher, tu passes à la maison avec 2 CD, tu repars avec le log our qued ;)

Reply to
Détuning-man

Yes, I bought them of eBay from a seller in the UK

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

Salut,

Ouais, j'me doute bien aussi, mais là, j'ai vraiment pas le temps avant longtemps :-(

a+, G.T snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.fr

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T