P607 Radio Reception

I've had this 2002 model 607 for a year now and after a few road trips (Sydney Brisbane) it frustrates me how bad the radio reception is out of the city limits, especially on AM band.

According to some forums the aerial is integrated with the rear window. So how do I check it?

Perhaps it needs some maintenance (ie check all connectors in series back to the radio circuitry).

Reply to
Jeff