sencor

Can anybody shed any light on this for me .replaced the fuel sensor.in the = tank had report that they put =A310 petrol in and went 4 miles at most and = the fuel light came on again,is there a way that the sensor fits in all the= re is a little arrow which points to the front of the car can this units ar= row point any other way. also there is no lips or tags to lock into place.a= ny help would be usefull . many thanks chris..

--=20 Chris

Reply to
Chris

tank had report that they put £10 petrol in and went 4 miles at most and the fuel light came on again,is there a way that the sensor fits in all there is a little arrow which points to the front of the car can this units arrow point any other way. also there is no lips or tags to lock into place.any help would be usefull .

When my fuel light comes on, I have about 100 miles worth left. These days £10 worth would not be enough to put the light out on my 405.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

It's getting like it's barely enough to start the bloody engine.

Reply to
Tinkerer

Engine running very well so anybody want to buy it ??? please email me if you want to know more info ..

Reply to
Chris