Peugeoit Fog Lights

Has anyone had a go at fitting a passenger side front fog light to a

406 2002? Its got me stumped. Cannot find away into back to remove old light????
Reply to
stevieg

It's a pain to do; remove the undertray from the front of the engine compartment (if fitted) and lie under the car. Use a torch and a mirror to locate the fixings and use a ratchet with an extension to reach the top ones (they're Torx bolts). The upper bolt is a real pain to fit back because it's deeply recessed and the lamp unit gets in the way unless you've got long skinny arms. I've changed 3 so far because the lenses keep getting smashed. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Sounds like fun, that will be my weekend sorted then Cheers Marti

"stevieg" wrote

Reply to
stevieg