Peugeot 206 GLX (W) Alarm problem

There is an issue with my Alarm, something wrong with the interior sensors as the alarm will go off by itself for apparent reason. If I switch off the interior sensors (via the special button) the alarm does not go off.

Does anyone know anything about this problem and how to fix it?

Reply to
Simon

take it to a dealer who will check it

Reply to
Mindwipe

Thanks for this most informative answer, like I'd not thought of that! The entire reason for me posting the message to this board was to try to avoid going to the dealer and paying ridiculous prices for something that someone may have an answer to!

Reply to
Simon