Peugeot 206 HDI - Rev Counter

Hi,

I have a 51 plate 206 HDI (2 litre turbo Eco version) and my rev meter stopped working the other day.

It tried to go for a little while but you could see it struggle to get a reading and it eventualy gave up. It just switches when you change gear now.

Ive been told that it could be a wire thats disconnected. (amongst other things it could be) Does anyone know where to look for this wire under the bonnet so i can check this before i take it to a garage?

Many thanks for any help

Reply to
kezza