peugeot 306

hi all could some one please help i have a peg 306 and been told my head gasket gone as the oil has got into water in the radiator but i always thought it was other way round water into oil is it right what i been told head gasket gone and is it a big job and costly please help

Reply to
boxy

One of the ways of identifying a blown head gasket used to be foam in the radiator caused by the detergent in the oil. Don't know if it still foams but I see no reason why it shouldn't get in there. Can't help about the cost though.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

thanks keith

Reply to