Wipers

Can anyone help, my wipers oly work on one setting, and when i turn them off they stop in the middle of my windscreen. It is a 306 on a T plate

Reply to
Simon_Steph2006

I think the parking switch on the motor is broken. You can park them manualy by holding the control stalk down in the single wipe position and letting go at the right moment. I'm getting quite good at this until I get a round tuit to enable me to fix the switch or get a new motor.

Reply to
Phil Cook

Those round tuits are very useful things to have in fixing cars!!

Reply to
nigel