Peugeot 306 warning light...

Hi,

I recently aquired a 1996 Peugeot 306 XRDT....... there is light on the dash which occasionally comes on and i don't have a handbook to find out what it means!?

Anyone know where I might find a free so i can see what the problem might be?

G.

Reply to
granovsky

Can you see if there is any kind of symbol on the light, might give us enough info to tell what it is?

Ainslie

Reply to
Gingerpose

is the symbol like a little mini engine? could be your diagnostics light coming on?

Reply to
lee405 via CarKB.com

Also looks a bit like a letter K which is why some mechanics call it the K light.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks