bulbs

I know that i should not have theses fitted but i need them for driving in the woods to get from one place to another (90/130watts,)bulbs fitted have had them fitted before and it has always passed it m.o.t. so does anybody else have high power bulbs fitted to there car/van?

Reply to
Chrs

I was running the 90/100W bulbs in my 106 (went through MOT's no problem) but have now switched to ring ultra xenons in both our cars (106 & 206) which are just as bright but give a whiter light out. They are really impressive in the 206 - probably due to the newer design of the headlight; however they due seem to blow (especially in the 206) a little more frequently than your standard bulbs but I'm willing to put up with that for the increase in output!

ebme.technician

I have fitted 90/130 in my car and thats better than last time ,i think its due to them being new.

Reply to
Chrs

Got your new pulley yet Chris?

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

No not yet, nobody in england has got any in stock. but i have part number 0515g3 or 0515k9 so i have to find out which one it is i will let u know as soon as poss.

Reply to
Chrs