PEUGEOT 406 1.9 LX DT 1998

My apologies for that. You used the word clock and my mind homed in on it.

Reply to
Keith W

And coincidentally I'm about to do battle with Specsavers for misprescribing the pair of glasses I received the other day.

Reply to
malc

I only ever used them once. The prescription was OK but the frames fell to pieces in no time. The place I go to now (local shop, Collison's) is more expensive but the frames last for years. I see Tesco are in on the act now. I suppose we will see people wearing "Value" glasses - plain lenses and covered in white and blue stripes ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

Yeah, they do that. Four appointments and no valid prescription spelled the limit of my patience with them.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

To be fair they have solved the problem. I now have two pairs of glasses, one distance and one reading and the distance with Reactolite lenses for no extra cost.

Reply to
malc