peugeot 806 heater lighs not working

On my 2000 plate 806 - none of the lights behind the heater uni (manual aircon) lights are working i blower strength temperature direction of air flo et

this makes it a right royal pain when driving at night time.

could this be that all the lamps have blown or is it more likely tha a fuse or connection has come undone - if so where-abouts should I b looking to sort this out Cheers Nig

Reply to
Niggy0