Peugeot 908 anyone?

HDI with FAP, now how would that go if I could squeeze it into my 307?Only 700BHP and 880 ft lbs of torque. Now has the lap record at Le Mans.

Reply to
Brian

No it will not fit . but i bet i could make it fit my 405 with a bit of welding here there any everywhere.

Reply to
Chrs

Yes, a V12 HDI would sound good in a 405.

Reply to
Brian

V12 sounds good to me .and whos got one of them for sale ?tell me please.

Reply to
Chrs

I have no doubt that Peugeot would sell you one eventually, if you had the right money. That bit is the problem. Can't see it going into mass production, can you?

Reply to
Brian

Have a look at this, and listen too.

Brian

Cor! Innit quiet! Un veritable tapis vollante.

Reply to
Phil Cook

Hi,

Indeed, the engine just makes an awesome noise, rhaaaa lovely :-) There was an ad on the telly here where we could hear the twin Garrett turbochargers around the engine a bit better that on this video. Wait & see for the results of LeMans race. Hope they won't be ridiculous, although Peugeot Sport's official position is not aiming at a victory, but store knowledge and try to make the best result possible.

Regards,

-- G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

I think I prefer the sound of the Audi R10.

They suffered from water getting in, a common Pug trait. I've had puddles in two different ones and the 908 is the same it seems :-)

Reply to
Phil Cook