Peugeot/Ford 2lite diesel

Please can someone tell me which Peugeot models use the 2 litre diesel engine jointly developed by Ford and PSA I know Ford call it a Duratorq and TDCi and use it in the Cmax and new Focus.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

The 16V 2.0 HDi is available in: (Power and torque profiles vary slightly though)

Peugeot 307 Peugeot 407 Peugeot 607 Citroen C4 Citroen C5

press releases on
would indicate that PSA did most of the work on these engines, but Ford lead the dev work on the 2.7 HDi V6. Chris

Reply to
Chris Midgley

Thanks Chris

Reply to
Bob Minchin

did ford do an engine than? i thought it was all left to PSA

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

It depends what you mean by "do". Ford designed the V6 first used in the Jag, but think it's actually manufactured by PSA. AFAIK, the only common rail diesel unit Ford did was the 1.8 TDCI.

Reply to
Chris Midgley