Peugeot Partner windscreen rubber

This week I got my new Peugeot Partner 1,9D and it drives beautifully
indeed.
But today I noticed a little issue: the rubber sealing at the top of the
windscreen doesn't fit tight to the metal of the roof. So, in some places
there is a little gap.
At the dealer's they told me it will not cause leakage because the glass is
glued to the body of the car. But they are willing to re-fit the windscreen
with a new rubber seal.
My question: would it be wise to do let them carry out this operation? Will
my (new) car be better off or not?
Reply to
Linea Recta

Site Timeline Threads

  • On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:13:26 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named "AltijdWat"...

    Peugeot cars