Peugeot Partner windscreen rubber

This week I got my new Peugeot Partner 1,9D and it drives beautifully indeed.

But today I noticed a little issue: the rubber sealing at the top of the windscreen doesn't fit tight to the metal of the roof. So, in some places there is a little gap. At the dealer's they told me it will not cause leakage because the glass is glued to the body of the car. But they are willing to re-fit the windscreen with a new rubber seal.

My question: would it be wise to do let them carry out this operation? Will my (new) car be better off or not?

Reply to
Linea Recta