Peugeot STOP light

We didn't have one of those, grasshopper, we had an oil pressure gauge instead. ;-)

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

The Pommy cars sold down under were fitted with trafficators also some of the European cars had them as well. I remember VW and Peugeot being fitted with them. I never used trafficators but taught to stick one arm to indicate turning , stopping plus givening the occasional two finger salute. In later years the flashing amber lights arrived and some smart backyard mechnic would wirer them into the trafficator circuit save fitting the turning arm switch if it worked you got the turning lights flashing plus the trafficator arm poping out in most cases it never worked properly.

Keith * Yandoit Australia

  • * "There was method in his madness" * J.D.Boatwood
Reply to
Keith Holley