peugot 406 imobiliser

Anyone help my 406 diesel est is stranded,took it to work locked it up when i returned i could not disable the imobiliser.The red light just flashes on the keypad! i use the manual entry option to disable the immob but for some reason i cannot do it! Any guidance please people. mny thx Tim

Reply to
Tim