please help

can someone tell me where the bleed points are on the cooling system of the peugeot 406 2.1 td 1996 please

Reply to
shamus

I don't have this particular engne but on my pug the bleed screw is on top of the thermostat housing. HTH

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

What about on the side of the rad?top

Reply to
Chris

no not one there,just fitted new rad and done the trick with the bottle to make another header tank and found one bleed valve on heater matrix hose,but cant find anymore,just worried i have got all the air out,

Reply to
shamus

no not one there,just fitted new rad and done the trick with the bottle to make another header tank and found one bleed valve on heater matrix hose,but cant find anymore,just worried i have got all the air out,what symtoms would i have if there was air in there still?

Reply to
shamus

Give it a good run say 4-5 miles that will get the air out .(take some water with you)BUT DO NOT REMOVE THE RAD CAP WHEN UNDER PRESURRE.

Reply to
Chris