price

What the hell is going on round here in england price of diesel and petrol, diesel at 117-118 per lts and petrol 115-116 per lts, and whys this nobody seams to know, some thing is going to happen or has it happened and has not told any of us.

Reply to
Chris

Inflation higher than the government fugures show due to changes in measurement.

Temporary closure of the North Sea pipeline and Grangemouth refinery.

Record prices for crude oil.

Take your pick.

Reply to
Keith W

£1.23 a litre of diesel here in Norfolk at the Jet garage on the A10

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Which planet are you living on? listen to the radio news, read a quality paper, browse the web for news. it is all out there. No one has actually knocked on my door to tell me about fuel prices going up but everywhere else I turn I find out about it. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

just to add , as said on tv this morning , BP profits are up 48% to

3.3billion pounds in the first quarter of this year. So its nice to see someone is making some money. :o)

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Well if they have made profit they can bring the price of diesel and petrol down?

Reply to
Chris

And pigs might fly.....

Reply to
Godfrey Wilkes

What i missed that i thought pigs did fly,

Reply to
Chris

That would be the plastic one :-)

Reply to
Godfrey Wilkes

"Chris" schreef in bericht news:20080429193219.3e4df1d0@compaq...

they do!! and they even get lost too. look here:

Grtz, Eric B.

Reply to
pastis