proton

Well the 405 gos in on wed to have that wing fitted and sprayed,and the car they are going to let me use is a proton (ahahahahah) i shall miss my pug,

Reply to
Chrs

I had a proton persona as a courtesy car once, it was the one that was based on the Mitsubishi Gallant, The proton was a 1.5 , and to be honest it was alright, certainly been in a lot worse.

GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Good so i am not going to be the only person thats going to drive one.

Reply to
Chrs