Radio

Hi Have 306 xsi how do I get at the radio to change it or how do I add a cd- changer not sure what to do any help appreciated.

Reply to
Jim

Hi you need special keys to remove the unit it is two flat pins which are inserted at the bottom of the radio, you will also need a facia adaptor if replacing the original unit. the only way you can attach a cd changer to the original unit is if it has cd changer compatabillity, if so you may be able to get one from the dealer or i belive sony do a 6-disc changer which is designed to fit your original system at around £200. matt

Reply to
Matt Westney