radio code

I have a bog standard 306 on a p plate with a clarion radio cassette player, can anyone supply me with the code for the radio or direct me to a site where i can get one for free.

Reply to
s.parcel

Go to a dealer. They'll have the code on computer and can tell you the code if you can prove ownership of the car.

At least this works with Land Rovers.

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

Reply to
Mindwipe

and thats meanly because of lazyness from the dealer, the dealer can look up radiocode's from radio's that r factory installed in any peugeot no matter where in the world. without any extra costs, its just a suxy program that peugeot uses.

Reply to
axl

dont be silly if its on their database then its free if they have to ring peugeot they use an access code and the cost is automatically taken from them

Reply to
Mindwipe

true and its a kinda lazyness fee, all dealers are hooked up to peugeot true a satelitte connected computer mainframe at peugeot HQ, all they have to do is type in the chassisnumber and peugeot shows the radiocode, IF its factory installed.

Reply to
axl
£10 is what they were charging a few months back ...
Reply to
Wichita