rattle

Actually Chris you have been equally helpful to other people on this group. I see that you too use "Walchry as was" at Walton. Apparently that name was derived from WALton CHRYsler which was their original agency. Of course the Walchry name has gone this year.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Yes Keith they have changed there name.but still sale parts for peugeots.and very helpful when i have rung for parts lets hope they dont shut down or move away,

Reply to
Chrs

Actually, they are now the same company as the big Pug agents at the Chiswick Roundabout that used to be Warwick Wright and before that Spurlings. I assume they have both been bought out and must now be part of a bigger group so I suspect they should be around for some time to come.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Lets hope they bring the price of parts down aswell.lol

Reply to
Chrs

Now you are in cloud cuckoo land ;o)

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Well i could wish cant i?

Reply to
Chrs

So does that work putting brake fluid on it. i will try it and let you ALL know, as this is only happening some days first thing.

Reply to
Chrs