Re: 306 Fuel gauge and Engine Dashboard Warning Light

do you mean the ECU orange light comes on too? I had this and it was the Stepper motor OR Coil pack. Had them both done at the same time so had to say which.

Simon

Good day guys, > > Just became a member and a proud owner of a 1995 306 Cab. Two problems > I am currently having. Firstly, fuel gauge seems to have incorrect > reading, is there a way I can test it. I have been told that its hard > to fill the tank fully (that may have something to do with it). > Secondly, engine dashboard warning lights comes on whilst either > idling at traffic lights or on freeway cruising. Any help will be > appreciated. > > Thanks JD
Reply to
SimonDS