RE: 309 Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could send me? thanks

Reply to
David

Do you mean 306 or 307?

Reply to
tricky4000

I would have thought 309 spoke for itself.

If you can afford the Haynes manual, you will find all the diagrams in there. I think there is one for the 309, if not then you will find that the

205 or 305 is very close.
Reply to
Brian

Sorry didn't reaoise there was a 309 model. We don't get much here in Australia. :)

Reply to
tricky4000