wiring diagram?

Hey Folks, I am in need of a wiring diagram for a 1976 super convt. I have a Haynes Manual but it is almost impossible to read the schematic because they reduced it so much. This car apparently came with FI but now has a carbureted engine in it, If anyone has a schematic they could e-mail me or give me a URL that would have this diagram I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Ervin Charles

Scroll down to:

1974 1303 USA de

It's in several parts. This is from the Bentley Manual and is a good diagram. The notations are in German. This shows the carb engine and should be about as close to what you have as possible.

Look on my web site for other possible help:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim