Re: Do French feel inferior to Germans?

IMO, lots of black people in US like german cars cos they exhude performance and power. In addition to this, the economy in the states for fuel is far better than over in europe where typically fuel prices are higher and therefore a car which, despite looks nice, drinks fuel and doesnt go down well. Although nice cars, I feel that BMW pride themselves on technological advance and outward appearances rather than going for something which appeals to the normal user. High insurance costs are what decides whether you go for a german BMW or a french pug/citroen. I dont honestly know now and Ive lost the topic of what I was thinking about cos its 11:15pm and the kids at school have drained my brain with questions.

BMW make BIG cars, big power, big looks, big insurance, big engines. USA can accommodate this cos their economy works on its scale and thats why things are so cheap there. OVer the Europe it tends to be more efficient. When ever was the US economy efficient?

scott

Reply to
scott

Yep, BMW= Black Mans Wheels, simply the best!

Reply to
chris

"Juhan Palm" schreef in bericht news:BBmcb.30011$ snipped-for-privacy@newsc.telia.net...

US cars are not so good in the NCAP test, just look at Deawoo. I don't know the model, but I did read something about a model of Deawoo, getting 5 stars in the US crashtest, this seems to be very good over there. Deawoo advertising with this, but it is bullshit because it isn't a safe car, only 2 stars in the NCAP. Only Renault, Citroen, Peugeot do have cars with 5 stars. So you see, French cars rule. Look back at the history, Peugeot and Citroen, always introduced the latest technology in their cars. Like Hydraulic suspension, Diesel-Engine, rainsensor, rotating headlights in the DS, 206 CabrioCoupe, the 4 in 1 car C3 pluriel Etc etc. No German or US car, was the first one with these features. They all just followed the technology leaders of PSA.

Reply to
VTR16V