Re: P306 Wiring from the Battery through to the boot?

What a great idea, i wanted to put a ciggy adapter in the boot for my fridge, and gave up cos i couldnt be arsed taking seats out the 406, looksl ike under the car it is :)

Reply to
Cheater2k

Ive ended up running the cable inside the wing and through the grommet in the passenger door, Im going to improve this by putting the cable inside some flexible conduit that can fit inside the wing to stop any possible chaffing of the cable.

I couldnt find a way through the bulkhead and the car is being replaced in about 6 months so I did'nt want to do too much drilling etc..

thanks all Dave.

Reply to
dwh