Re: trailer socket on my 406

As discussed a few days ago, the most cost effective way to do it is to buy a wire harness kit from Peugeot dealer and I did it. The rest is just plug and unlug some plugs, plus connect one loop wire. The instruction comes with the kit.

i,ve just fitted a tow bar to my 406 ,and now need to fit a socket for lights. > Can anyone tell me where to fit cable to car lighting,or website with diagrams > > Any help would be great....Tks in Advance
Reply to
Yuting Wan

This is ok If you have an early 406 but the later one have multiplex wiring and mods to the electrical system are not that straight forward

Reply to
Simon