Wheels wanted

Hi Everyone

I need to buy a set of wheels and tyres.

They are to fit a Citroen ZX, any Pug fitment will do.

Must be good with road legal tyres, alloys would be nice, but price and location are more important.

Minimum size 165/70x13 Maximum 185/60x14

Cash waiting Northants area

TIA

[posted and mailed]

"r" wrote in news:bg2onh$2ov$1 @news7.svr.pol.co.uk:

Hi,

Would these be any good to you? They came off a '99 Peugeot 206.

Tread: There is at the least, a good 5mm on each tyre. The two that were on the front have a little less around the outside edges - but not much less. They are still well within legal limits. 2. I have no idea on the mileage as when I bought the car back in February, I drove about 300-500 miles or so and then purchased alloys so they came off and were stored in my shed since. Tyre details:

- Michelin

- Green X

- Energy

- Radical XSE

- All Weather

- 175/65 R14

Pictures:

I live in Milton Keynes. Let me know if you're interested. I'm after £100, but I'll accept offers.

Cheers, Chris.

Reply to
Chris Flowers