silly power steering question 206.

recently, my Sreg 206 glx, i'm occasionally having to fight with my steering wheel, as it goes stiff and refuses to turn. dangerous stuff huh?

well, i've checked my fluid level, fine. even drained and refilled the fluid.

took to the dealers, and as luck would have it, it ran perfectly fine. all they said was it could be the cold weather. my question to you, this happen to any1 else? and is it just cuz of the cold?

thank you for your time.

Reply to
Michael Hurt

recently had similar fun with my berlingo, power steering pump has been replaced by garage under guarantee, seems to be better

Reply to
Michael Shaw