307

307 1.4 s / Air con/ cd / alloy wheels / silver or aegan blue metallic £10,297.00 at 'Carshock' a local company that sells cheap new cars,

Good deal ?

Whats the 1.4 like, accelaration wise, not too fussed whether I opt for another 206 , 206 sw or the 307 all with 1.4 engines.

Bought my second 207 1.1 LX last september and am so disappointed, good top speed (100ish) but takes ages getting past 60.

Thoughts on any of the above, Please.

;-)

bOUGHT MY SECOND 206 IS WHAT IT SHOULD SAY :-)

Reply to
;-)