Slideshow of Peugeot Car History in Photos Launched!

Dear friend,

It took me some time but I came out with a decent Peugeot collection of photos aiming to be a reference on the Internet. On top of that, there is a nice site design and a viewer comments feature where everyone can leave remarks and discuss the photo.

So here I am asking you to go there and comment at least some models that you know or own or simply leave a funny and interesting story about Peugeot.

The address is:

For those willing to give some support for the effort already spent building this work and more importantly, my monthly costs to maintain a professional server, please consider paying for some banner space there. Needless to say that I don't want to make a profit out of this.

Well, thanks for your attention and stop by and write us a line.

Regards, FGS!

Reply to
FGS!