Sparking Plugs (Pug 205 1.6 GTI)

Hi,

My manual gives me the gap for a Champion plug.

If I buy another make, can I assume that the gap should be the same?

How important are the gaps ( I can't find my feeler gauge at the moment). If a plug is inserted without adjustment will it be approximately right?

Thanks

species8350

Lots of the plugs are pre set but if i was you i check them just incase, when you buy them just go and have a look in the book buy the plugs and it will tell you the gap.

Reply to
Chris

when you buy them just go and have a look in the book buy the plugs and it = will tell you the gap.

Thanks for the advice.

Best wishes.

species8350