Shaking/wobbly problem

I?ve had this problem for a while now and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. My car is a 1994 Honda Accord EX

Basically the bottom right half of my car shakes and wobbles a lot. This happens whenever i?m going under 25-30 mph, freeway speeds I don?t usually notice it. It?s gotten really annoying now and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

Reply to
dnky

Could be any number of things.

The easiest, and very common, is bad tires, bad alignment or poorly balanced tires. It is amazing how much effect the balancing can have.

Also, could be failing ball joints, or any other suspension issue.

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

If it could be described as waddling you can feel at very low speeds, I vote for a tire tread separating. A good tire tech can feel it with his hand, but even when they try to teach me I have only been able to feel it once. I suggest a visit to your tire shop first... after all, they are happy to check the tires for free in hopes you need some!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Get a friend to help you with the 'follow me' test and you'll probably be able to see if it may be a bad tire or a bent rim (got teenagers?).

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_