Temperature Sender Unit

405 1.9D

How can I test a temperature sender unit?

If it is faulty I understand why my cooling fans are in operation all the time, but how can I be sure that the sender unit is faulty before I buy new?

Regards, Peter.

Reply to
petercharlesfagg

MICHAEL ROCHE

Thankyou Mike, I will try this soon and get back to you.

Not sure how to use my little tester though, but willing to try anything once!

Peter.

Reply to
petercharlesfagg