Tracking

Went into a random service centre place today to see whether they could sort out the tracking on my R plate 106 XN(it's driving like a crab at the moment!), and much to my surprise they said that I would have to go direct to Peugeot to have it sorted due to the equipment Peugeot use.

Is this right?!

MS

Reply to
Marcus Sheen [UK]

Doesn't sound right. I had my 306 tracking done at a local tyre place.

Paul.

Reply to
No-One

sounds like bollocks to me. try somewhere else.

Reply to
SimonDS

Thanks No-One and SimonDS. I must admit I questioned the guy. Something I didn't mention was that I had it done by a Halfords/AA service centre before, but discounted this as they were probably trying to fleece me. Maybe I was wrong.

MS

Reply to
Marcus Sheen [UK]