valuation needed

Hi there i am thinking of selling my 306 LXTD in the local paper

what price can i ask for it ?

details

1997 R reg last shape 5 door 306 LXTD green in colour 160 000 miles, no bad smoke or any problems with engine MOT and tax until March 04 full history and receipts etc new exhaust and 2 front tyres clean interior electric sunroof power steering

thanks in advance

Reply to
Jovan5

As a rough guide, I'd say about £2000-£2200, although there are _lots_ on the market, so buyers can afford to be picky, and high mileages still tend to put people off. Also, you won't get much on trade in at a dealer, because they will almost certainly just put it into auction.

Good luck

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

Sold my 1997 R plate 307 LX DT with Sun Roof with 120,000 miles, couple of months tax but a full years MOT, good all round set of tyres, little wear for 2K flat. Oh Diablo Red with Tow Bar.

The thing went like a shot, no hassle which is what I wanted, quick sell, no fussy people fussing about the odd scratch and dent, the body work was tatty the two front wings had scrapes and slight dents, but it still flew for 2K, to tidy the bodywork up would have cost between 400 and 600ukp.

What I didn't expect to happen is sell my 306, and then a month later to have my 307 burn to the ground, nearly two years with one spare car now I have NO cars! :-/

Neil...

Reply to
Neil Farnham-Smith

Hows this then, trading my 18000 mile, 52 plate 206 1.1 LX 5 dr, air con, cd player etc in for a new 1.4s, and best price I can get is £6k.............paid over £9k last september !!!!

Nowt to do with your query but bit pissed off..............may cancel my 206

1.4 and get somethimg else.......Pug have flooded the market.
Reply to
(_8(|)