Well I'll Go To The Foot Of Our Stairs...

No posts for days and then a bloody Spam pops up. Would you Adam and Eve it.

Reply to
Keith W

That's because we are all still trying to work out how Chris is getting his fantastic fuel consumption ;-)

Zoab

Reply to
Bystander

I can get near to the MPG but what I have to do is drive very light footed to where I am going and then ring up the AA and get them to tow me back home, that doubles my MPG :o) only joking Chris .

GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

My mate can do better than that, he lives at the top of a big hill and free wheels into town then gets the A.A. to tow him home, so he doesn't use any fuel at all. Still only joking Chris.

Bryan

Reply to
Bystander

Well I still reckon he's fitted pedals and a chain to it and that's how he got the hernia (pedalling, not fitting) ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

Its because i look after my car and service it well.now i got to try and look after myself,no more peddalling for me now have to use the engine power shit the fuel is going to go down now ahahahaha this has made my week all the replys and had a good laugh over it all.at least we all can have a laugh.over any matter. thanks again from chris.(on the mend)

Reply to
Chris

Don't laugh to hard Chris or you will pull something. I know when I had mine done a few years back I was really worried about sneezing.

GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

Its on the mend well the right side is better than the left side,got told it could take upto 1 year before i can lift any weight(gear-boxes)so at the mo just doing small jobs so boring. so was yours a double? or single?.

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

True you have to be very careful with a hernia. I got one for 15 years now, and I don't suffer 'til then.

What makes me suffer is -excepted my back, which has never been good- my elbow, for which I've been having 2 stitches after fallen off my moped. The wrong idea was to fall on a gravel plate :-/ For this elbow, I'll remember the month of August, 1995 'til I die ;-)

Regards,

-- G.T

Reply to
G.T

Your Hernia cant be very big or you would of had it done by now then? dont try those trusses as they dont work i went to egypt with mine last year and it was a pain each time i wanted to go for a swim,taking it on and off,also got told by the hos that the hernia can jump over the ball at the end of the truss and thats when your in trouble,we should not be on here talking about this as this is for peugeot help not about hernias.

Reply to
Chris

Chris. With the greatest of respect, it is you talking about your hernia nobody else. However you have a good sense of humour and can take a joke, I hope you recover soon.

Bryan

Reply to
Bystander

Well. if you're offering Chris. Mine's a double, single malt of course. ;o)

Reply to
Keith W

Second time recently that I have been reminded of a retirement speech I heard. Here is an extract:

"I want to thank you all for your support. I'll think of you whenever I wear it."

Reply to
Keith W

Thanks, i am on the mend.

Reply to
Chris

So next time your down the pub get your self a double and think of me lol lol

Reply to
Chris