wet floors/water in car

Ciao

(Maybe this is already solved aber doppel haelt besser). I have been reading some posts from guys speaking of really wet floors (when it rains). I owe a 306 1.9 D and had the same problem but a smart (italian ) guy solved it!

No window seal broken, no air conditionin leak, no condense water. The front steel (?) panel of the 306 (open the bonnet and you will see it at the height of the passenger seat) has a hole to let pipes and conducts go through (I assume its basically aircon pipes). That hole is selaed with a gum sealing that eventually gets old and doesnt fit properly after some time. When you are driving (and steering left) your right tyre will "spit" water exactly in direction of that hole. Thats where the water comes in.

Seal it and your problems are gone. Hope it helps.

Reply to
funky

i had same problem with wet floor on driverside it turned out to be the drain holes block with leaves under the front wiper motor and cause a mini swimming pool and leaked in through the wiring loom dont know ir this will help but thats the problem i had unblocked the leaves and it stop leaking in water

Reply to
jmclk