What does this liitle pipe do?

ref. Pug 205 1.6 GTI

Standing at the front of the car, bonnet up, and looking down the left- hand side.

I see the end of the bottom of the radiator, then I see a little pipe with a small clamp on it. It seems to be behing the radiator. Any idea what this pipe does?

Thanks

Reply to
species8350

Your left or drivers left? ;-)

Radiator drain at a guess.

Reply to
malc

Reply to
Chris

y some kind person lol

Ok,

As Chris said, it is a bit vulnerable with just a small screw clamp between water and no water.

Reply to
species8350

So put another clamp on it.

Reply to