white stuff??

Hi, does anybody know what the white stuff is in the bottom of a windscreen on some of these pugs? it is not mastic or sealer as it is in the middle and not on the outside or inside.has anybody come across this.i am going to have a look to see if i got it. if not i must be missing out on some thing lol lol lol

Reply to
Chrs

Not sure if I understand your e-mail correct, but it sounds to me as if your windscreen laminate has got water between it and is un-sticking. GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

no not mine yet. thanks for the reply.

Reply to
Chrs

Putty?

Reply to
Godfrey Wilkes

dont know if it is putty as i have only looked at it on some pugs,it seams to be at the bottom of the screens.that i have seen

Reply to
Chrs

Bird shit?

Reply to