Wing mirror on Partner Escapade

I found the mirror loose in the mirror housing and it came off very easily in my hand. there were 2 wires attached, I assume that it's a heated mirror. I think it's supposed to be attached with the 4 pairs of little plastic barbed arrows, two of which are broken. I'm thinking of trying to fix it back with a sticky pad (number plate stickers) in the place of the broken pair of barbed plastic arrows. Any advice please? I assume that a replacement mirror will cost an arm and a leg.

Don

Reply to
Donwill