Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 405 diesel blowing smoke
try some injector cleaner first and see if any improvement
2
2

Chipping 2.0 Hdi. 90 bhp
Anyone with experience of chipping the above engine? Either in-line box or ECU adjustment? Please share the pro`s/con`s. My own priority is motorway at 70/80 mph and increased wear/tear on engine ?...
17
17

Re: 106 brakes - how do you adjust rear?
The way that Peugeot recommend, if the adjusters are working correctly, is to slacken off the handbrake adjustment, which is under the car, where the handbrake comes through the floor, then bang hard...

306 DTurbo Cambelt
Hi, Just bought an N reg 306 D Turbo with 85K on the clock but it hasn't has a cambelt change. AT what interval should it be changed and what sort of price should I expect to pay? Cheers Alex
4
4

Re: 309 Rev Counter pickup
Place is the right, but it is an three wire terminal. Greets Gerry

206 using brake fluid
Hi, I sold my brother my old 99 1.9lxd 206, but the level has started dropping in the break fluid reservoir. No fluid apperas to be leaking from the car or the drums or cylinders, the brakes work ok....
4
4

205 - what's this light mean?
A warning light is coming on and I don't know what it means! (lost the manual). It's like a lid with water waves under it. My radiator is full, but this bloody warning light comes on as I go 'round...
12
12

Adding a thermometer to 306
Dear group, I have a 306 XRDT and am trying to run a temperature probe from the clock/radio area to the underside of the front bumper. The idea is to be able to read an outside temperature, which is...

1989 Peugeot DL Wagon For Sale
A link to my Peugeot on e-bay:

My 306 is rusting - does it come from the inside though?
Hi! On my 306 there was a tiny bubble on the left side. It was just above the bent behind the rear door (4 door). Today I pierced it, and rust appeared behind it :-( Now I am wondering - Does it come...
2
2

[309 GLD] Solenoid gone?
I have a problem starting my engine. When I turn on the starter motor (3rd stop on ignition) i hear the click from the relay in the glove compartment and if i open the bonnet I also hear a 2nd click...
2
2

Re: Web sites for peugoet parts
strictly parts, but its got some peugeot stuff, stuff Ive not foundavailable elsewhere, like chrome gear surrounds for the 205. -- Ryan Gillett Peugeot 205 XS 1.4 TU3S Carb

[205] Interior
Firstly, I was under the impression all GTi had half-leather interior seats, with red carpet? ...and Secondly, is there an index of the interiors anywhere? or does anyone know them for the 205 range?...
5
5

205 GTI 1.6 Suspension Question....
I've lowered my 1.6 1990 (pre cat) Gti by 40mm - It looks great, but the ride is really hard and 'crashy'. Obviously, being a skinflint The 40mm spax springs are mated to the standard front shocks, so...

[307] Recommendations for improving standard Stereo
Apologies if this has been covered... One thing that drives me mad is the fairly poor sound from my 307 factory fitted stereo (have the 5cd dash changer). The volume is very quiet- and when pushed it...
5
5