Latest threads in Peugeot carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

206 GTI coolant capacity
Does anyone know the capacity of the 206 GTI's (with A/C) cooling system? Is it 5 litres, or 8.8 litres or even 9.3 litres?

Radiator coolant for 206 GTI
The coolant used in the 206 is a mixture of Glysantin G33 anti-freeze + corrosion inhibitors and water in the ratio of about 50% Glysantin/50% water.. Peugeot now comes out with another Glysantin...

[205] Smooth tailgate
I've been looking around for a while now. and I've been unable to find a smooth rear tailgate for my 1989 205 xs! Any help appreciated...
1
1

806
Just wanted to say 806, as no one else does....:) shaun

clicking sound when pulling out of junctions
Hi, I noticed something while I was changing my wishbone on the passenger side the other week which sort of startled me. I pulled the strut towards me and the driveshaft came out of the gearbox. Now,...
1
1

More 307 towbar....
Is the wiring a fitted 'plug' in the 307 loom or does each connection have to be made separately?

306xs 1995 engine oil
Does anyone kno the best type/brand that i should use in mine thx
1
1

towbar 307 break
Hello, any of you know if it's difficult to install a towbar on a Peugeot 307 Break ? Thanks, x-eliminator
3
3

TDC sensor
I've been looking at the wireing diagrams for my 1990 D 405. I'm trying to find out why the rev counter does not work, I recently found it to be electrical. There appear to be 2 wires (according to...
3
3

Re: 205 Water Leak
Hello, I got an idea, too : check water drain holes, under the bonnet. They could be clogged. Regards, G.T 205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel : fr.st is your first and best source for all of the information...

306 TD Behaviour of petrol gauge
I have a 1997 R Reg 306 Turbo Diesel S (only just got acquired it). I've noticed that in the morning when I drive the car to work, the petrol gauge starts of by reading nearly 1/2 a tank. After a few...
1
1

Re: 306TD Rear Wiper
Thx for the help guys i will get on it right away.

new speakers for 205
Hi, I bought a H reg 1.6 3dr 205 last week, in real nice condition and am looking to get some ICE in there. I have put a headunit in there and after reading abit online I not going to opt for a...
4
4

Re: 405 SRI another key problem (update)
Just thought I'd update on this, I had the choice of buying a new key which would have cost around £50.00 and taken approximately 4 weeks to come through or a new sender/receiver kit which could be...

Re: 306 D-Turbo Boot Light
The switch is inside the boot lid, by the wiper motor. It's like a plastic capsule with a ball bearing that's meant to tilt to make a contact when the boot is opened. Take it apart and clea it out...