02 grand am fuel mod

Is there an axcess hole for the fuel mod in this car?

Reply to
CrimedogJR

I have an 02 G/A and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

He might be asking if the fuel pump module (as the newer one's are sometimes called) has an access panel, like Japanese cars do, under the back seat or trunk. The answer would be I seriously doubt it. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Ok. If that is the case, then the answer is definitely No.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul