02 pontiac ? about a hood?

I have an 02 pontiac grand am se with the stock hood, i want to update it with a gt dual ram air ventilation hood. Will this fit the car or would i have to get the hood custom fitted?

Reply to
Sexy_Sher

I would imagine it would be a direct swap, that way it is easy to install at the factory as well.

Here is a dedicated GAGT site

I have an 02 pontiac grand am se with the stock hood, i want to update it

Reply to
Weird

Reply to
Weird

Thank you i appreciate and do you know anywhere i can get any good deals on a hood like that? I live in jersey and deals don't always come cheap.

Reply to
Sexy_Sher