1997 Grand Prix Alarm

Our 1997 Grand Prix sits outside in a rural area and somewhere between 8:45 and 9:30 each night, the alarm goes off, beeps only 5 or 6 times, then shuts off. Every night. The first few times I ran out, then later just shined a light out there. No animals, or people around when I check it out.

What gives?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Dick S.

Reply to
Dick S.

Someone keeps tripping it at the same time each night till you just give up and dont set it, then that night when they try and trip it and it doesnt go off, they steal it. maybe?

Reply to
Paradox

Well, we'll see... tonight, I parked out back, where I can get the .308 out the window. ;-) Dick S.

Reply to
Dick S.

Oddly quiet for the past two nights......

Reply to
Dick S.

I have the same year, same model, with the same problem. However, mine goes off typically in the daytime, but not on schedule. I was thinking it was my car missing me, but because we now have 8 long years of intimacy between us, I know that can't be it anymore.... :-(

However, I have heard of military signals wreak> Our 1997 Grand Prix sits outside in a rural area and somewhere between 8:45

Reply to
Jim Conway