Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Idle causes stall on 1991 Grand Prix
I just had the head gasket replaced on my 1991 Grand Prix. Now, after that, it seems to have trouble idling, especially after coming to a stop sign, stop light...it will just conk out, and I have to...
3
3

Re: How are 2004 GTO Sales?
BMW is not exactly known for the best quality either. They are very high mantenance cars that stay in the shop. Last I looked they were German.

2006 Pontiac Solstice
I have a 2006 Pontiac Solstice available for immdiate delivery. This is a factory order from last April, unfortunately the purchaser is now out of work and wsa unable to take delivery of his new car....
3
3

2002 Grand AM Temp
I just got a 2002 Grand Am with the 2.2 liter. The engin seems to be running warm 200 to 220. Does any one know if this is normal temp for this car?
7
7

NEVER Seen a Pontiac G6 Coup on the street yet.
I have quite a few G6 coupes at the dealer lots but have yet to see a G6 coupe in action going down the street, I have seen just a few G6 sedans, but not many. Is this car selling or it a failure??
10
10

2002 Grand Prix Help
The CEL on my 2002 GP came on last night. I read the code as P0420 with a warning about catalyst efficiency. Does this mean my Cat is on the way out? Other possible reasons. I erased the codes and...
3
3

2005 Grand AM
Hi! I'm glad to be back in the Pontiac fold. I picked up a 2005 Grand Am GT a few months ago. The car has been pretty solid and reliable until recently. Lately when the car warms up and I'm...

2002 Pontiac Aztec rear hatch
My rear hatch will not open with a key from the out side or by the hatch release button from within the car. Any suggestions short of destroying the hatch?
3
3

New Car Order, Q on changing color
Hi all, I've been holding out for a Solstice since they were first announced, and last week the local dealership told me that a guy that had ordered one had backed out, so it's mine if I want it....
6
6

Holley Mile Dial system on Ebay
Hi ! I have a Holley Mile Dial system on eBay right now that ends in a couple of hours! Includes a Holley 6619-1 carburetor. It's pretty cool to adjust your jet size while you drive by simply turning...
1
1

save with our mortgage
great deals on mortgage refinace! US RESIDENTS ONLY go to &U>$fR]sBP[WGPs,oKjkW3kM#Zu.m$w@+syu,E&fHFH5n

2002 Grand Prix SE Problem
Would anyone know why at check enging light is on? Scanner test says something about the thermostat....? please emai l if you have any ideas. Thanks
2
2

Pontiac Grand Prix Gas Cap Warning
The gas cap warning is on and the cap is perfectly tight. Any ideas why. And then yesterday the check engine warning came on. This is my wife car a a Grand Prix 3.8 2005 with 130,000 km. Any help...
4
4

pontiac firebird
my firebird is getting way too much gas in the carb....the reason it isnt starting i think what's the problem?
14
14

vehicle Identification
The other day I saw a hit & run accident. It was a Toyota Matrix or a Pontiac Vibe. There was wheel inserts that looked powder blue, and it seems as though there was like a small badge on the side. I...