pontiac firebird

my firebird is getting way too much gas in the carb....the reason it isnt starting i think what's the problem?

Reply to
dirtybird81

Shep

The float isn't floating. That's what controls gas in the carb.

Reply to
Joe

Yet more BS from a talkaboutautos.com drama queen.

Reply to
FBR

it's flooding,try checking the fuel pressure regulator,sometimes a stuck throttle will produce syptoms too,there is plenty of help on the net to help you(like this group)like the rest of us just ignore the iggnorance of ass wipes like FBR who don't help but bitch about everything else,i guess his medication wore off again,there are spurts of days when he doesn't respond and post and this can really be a nice helpful group,but then again like a bad habit,he's back with more sarcastic smartass quips.oh well,it was nice while it lasted.

Reply to
robert -wanda fox

Funny that the only time you post in here is not to help anyone, but to ride my posts. "iggnorance" pretty much sums you up a nutshell.

Reply to
FBR

oh and like you do offer help besides a bunch of sarcastic,look it up yourself advice,have you really ever looked at your own post FBR? you are one of the most sarcastic offending persons anyone has ever heard from.people ask advice ,and you knock them down,degrade them,try to make them feel small,you need to look at yourself,you are the problem,if you don't have any advice,just don't post then,nobody needs sarcasim,jusy help.

Reply to
robert -wanda fox

message

The folks I posted the snide comments about are ones who seemingly have a neverending list of problems, never follow up on thier posts even to say wethere a fix worked or not, and are evidently as mentally challenged as you trollboi. Learn to use spell check, try using capitalization and punctuation properly, and quit fussing like a small child up after it's bedtime. Seriously, if you plan on doing any more trolling change the record. This one is wore out.

Reply to
FBR

look asshole,no one but you gives a shit about the proper capitalization,punctuation,how to use it properly,what are you a former retired english school teacher??i am posting for info or helping a problem if i have a answer,i,like so many others post rather quickly and am not a typist,and do miss every so often a keystroke,if you are that concerned about my proper grammer and punctuation, then you are on the wrong websites,get it through that apparently thick numb skull or yours, we are here to get ideas,info,help, and maybe answer someones question,not keep you happy because our english is very proper and correct.what don't you understand.this goes on and on with you,for god;s sake will you please grow up or just shut up.if someone's post annoys you,TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE,that you seem to give everybody else,ignore it ,it got old months ago your ignorate(oh,please forgive me,i probally miss spelled,opps,did it again,our proper correct english keystyrokes,dam ,i must be one illiterate(better check on this spelling)stupid moron,please forgive me FBR, i guess we all are not as perfect and correct as you.will you please just go away.

Reply to
robert -wanda fox

Wrong. Again.

Reply to
REP

And again! It takes much longer to read and comprehend a poorly written post.

Reply to
Cool Jet

I apologize to those who have trouble reading my often quick and improper english,It's one of those things I take in stride in getting to the question ,but I'm sure others are getting or have gotten very tired and upset over people taking things out of context to make snide ,sarcastic remarks and go way out of their way to slander someone who just wants to join in,get answers.and many times (such as myself)is improper in doing so,we deserve a more practical way of pointing out any errors if so committed,not vulgar,sarcastic quips undeserved so.there is such a thing as dignity,class,and acting mature,FBR has cleary shown he lacks all of the above. once again to those with class(such as the two people above who have pointed out my mistake without sarcastic remarks and vulgar language)i will try to clean up my grammer when needed. bob

Reply to
robert -wanda fox

Well if you need a Haynes manual instead of coming here i have one for sale cheap , how about $10 + ship ?

Reply to
Waffle

Hey, cruel vet, when you drive your windstar to the pound, do you park in the mentally handicapped zone?

Later,

Andy C.(never #)

Reply to
Andy C.(never #)

Andy, a quick check of the new groups reveals your pattern of infantile responses and trolling until someone spanks you and the group sends you on your way. "revenue.org", huh? We'll see. Heh, Heh!

Reply to
Cool Jet